A DATA MIGRATION IS A COMPLEX PROCESS
Data Migrations and Data Center Migrations can be fraught with opportunities for failure: some small, some massive. So it’s understandable if you’re a bit concerned about your upcoming migration.
A data migration is a necessary step in going from where your IT environment currently is to where you want it to be. Putting it off only makes the migration more complex in the long run and stifles growth and business efficiency overall.
THE RISKS OF DATA CENTER MIGRATIONS ARE REAL
Many companies have experienced significant setbacks from poorly executed data migrations. The business downtime alone can be quite costly – particularly when it exceeds projected migration windows for downtime.
The list of potential data center migration pitfalls to worry about :
• Problems from failing to properly validate and test the data migration process
• Entrusting the migration to internal employees that lack expertise and experience
• Relying upon out-of-the-box/ open source migration tools that aren’t adequate for critical and complex migrations
• Budget overruns resulting from an unrealistic projection or incomplete migration assessment and plan
NO COMPANY IS BETTER POSITIONED TO ELIMINATE THE RISKS
Data Agility Group is the world’s most experienced company specializing in data migration services. Data migration and Data Centre related services is the core of what we do. We’re the world’s foremost specialists in our field – Experienced specialists in the field of data migration services.
NO MATTER YOUR UNIQUE SITUATION OR NEEDS, WE’LL MAKE THE MIGRATION PROCESS SEAMLESS AND TRANSPARENT.
WE TAKE THE FEAR OUT OF DATA MIGRATION
Because of our focus and specialized expertise, we’re able to take the fear out of migration events for our clients.
We’ve developed and perfected methodologies for migrations prompted by any imaginable scenario, including:
• Migrations between data centers and/or migrations within the same data center
• Migrations from physical or virtual servers into public or private clouds
• Providing protection for data while hardware is relocated or replaced
• Migrations performed during storage array refresh and consolidations
• Virtualization – physical / virtual server conversions (P2V, V2V, V2P)
• Operating system migrations or hypervisor implementations
• Migrations performed while consolidating facilities, adding DR sites, or diversifying footprints