Benefits of Working with an Historically Underutilized Business
Top 7 Benefits of Sourcing a HUB Business
You may have heard the term Historically Underutilized Business but want to know: What is the business benefit of sourcing a HUB certified business?
We give you The Top 7 benefits you will receive when hiring a HUB business.
1. You fulfill the state requirements for your Historically Underutilized Business (HUB) spending
2. Sourcing a “HUB” business guarantees you’re helping the local economy
3. All “HUB” businesses are state certified, meaning you are doing business with a well-qualified contractor
4. HUB certification isn’t purchased so the company you source didn’t buy their way in
5. State businesses receive HUB credit for their expenditures in their semi-annual and annual HUB reports.
6. Hiring an Historically Underutilized Business highlights that your company is employing people in your community
7. Increases procurement opportunities for minority and women-owned businesses
More questions? Reach out to our HUB business owner Salima Abbas at firstname.lastname@example.orgWe're here to help you. Let's talk.
Our Promise to You
We will architect, optimize and migrate your data storage with minimal downtime and nominal risk of disruption.
Your project will be completed with the utmost integrity, and will benefit from the most experienced professionals in the industry.
You will incur less cost, less effort will be required of your staff and you’ll enjoy the peace of mind of knowing your job is done right.